Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering Consultant
Dallas / Houston / London
Baker & O’Brien, Inc. is seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer with strong technical, operations and maintenance experience in power generation, instrumentation, and control systems in the energy and/or power industries. This is a key role in enhancing and expanding the firm’s capabilities in engineering and construction disputes.
- Strong background in aspects of electrical and instrumentation engineering including design and development of specifications.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with power generation, instrumentation, and control systems.
- Project management experience with an EPC company and/or owner.
- Industry experience in any of topside facilities, refining, chemicals and petrochemicals, LNG and gas processing, and power plants.
- Testifying witness in engineering and construction disputes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 15 years’ industry experience.
- MBA, Professional Engineer license, or engineering chartership (UK) preferred, but not required.
- Membership of industry associations preferred.
- Ability to travel internationally.