Mechanical Engineering Consultant
Dallas / Houston / London
Baker & O’Brien, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with strong technical and management experience in mechanical engineering design, plant maintenance, and project management in the energy and/or power industries. This is a key role in enhancing and expanding the firm’s consulting activities related to due diligence, accident investigations, insurance claims, and engineering and construction disputes.
- Strong background in aspects of mechanical engineering, including design and development of specifications.
- Demonstrated experience with plant operations and maintenance.
- Project management experience with an EPC company and/or owner.
- Industry experience in topside facilities, refining, chemicals and petrochemicals, LNG and gas processing, or power plants.
- Testifying witness in engineering and construction disputes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 15 years’ industry experience.
- MBA, Professional Engineer license, or engineering chartership (UK) preferred, but not required.
- Membership of industry associations preferred.
- Ability to travel internationally.