Operations/Maintenance Management Consultant
Dallas / Houston
Baker & O’Brien, Inc. is seeking an Operations/Maintenance Management Consultant with strong operational, technical, and management experience in the petroleum refining and/or petrochemicals industries. The incumbent will play a leading role in enhancing and expanding the firm’s consulting activities related to refinery and petrochemicals operations, including accident investigations, insurance claims, and standard-of-care in advisory and dispute assignments.
- Operations and/or maintenance management responsibilities in refineries and/or petrochemicals facilities.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in plant operations and maintenance planning activities.
- Experience in the evaluation of operating economics and maintenance budgets.
- Key role in managing expansion and/or revamp projects in facilities.
- Testifying witness in disputes related to plant operations and disruptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 15 years’ industry experience.
- MBA or Professional Engineer license preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel in the U.S. and internationally.