Major Projects Consultant
Dallas / Houston
Baker & O’Brien, Inc. is seeking a Major Projects Consultant with strong technical and commercial experience in the management of large construction projects ($500 million+) in the petroleum refining, petrochemical, natural gas, pipeline, or “topsides” oil and gas production industries. The incumbent will play a key role in enhancing and expanding the firm’s capabilities in construction dispute and lenders’ engineer assignments.
- Strong background in all aspects of major construction projects.
- Project management experience with a large EPC company and/or owner.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in EPC contract management.
- Experience with analyzing capital cost and schedule overruns on major projects.
- Testifying witness in construction disputes on major projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Petroleum Engineering.
- A minimum of 15 years’ industry experience.
- MBA or Professional Engineer license preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel in the U.S. and internationally.