Major EPC Projects Consultant
Dallas / Houston / London
Baker & O’Brien, Inc. is seeking a Major EPC Projects Consultant with strong technical and project management experience in executing large projects ($500 million+) in the energy and/or power industries. This is a key role in enhancing and expanding the firm’s capabilities in engineering and construction disputes and lenders’ engineer assignments.
- Successful background in major EPC projects in the energy sector.
- Project and/or technical management experience with an EPC company.
- International project execution experience.
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience in EPC contract management.
- Experience in project set-up and change order management.
- Experience with EPC projects in topside facilities, refining, chemicals and petrochemicals, LNG and gas processing, or power plants.
- Experience with analyzing capital cost and schedule overruns on major projects.
- Testifying witness in engineering and construction disputes on major projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 20 years’ industry experience, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a management role.
- MBA, Professional Engineer license, or engineering chartership (UK) preferred, but not required.
- Membership of industry associations preferred.
- Ability to travel internationally.